Buckingham Group is an experienced demolition, asbestos removal and specialist asset recovery contractor. Using our in-house teams, we integrate asbestos removal, soft strip, dismantling, demolition, services decommissioning / protection / diversion, design levels, ground improvements and foundation solutions into one total package.
The key benefits of our approach include:
- Reducing risks through early engagement with Client Teams, providing feasibility studies and design input to ensure that asset recovery, asbestos removal, dismantling and demolition solutions are safe, robust, deliverable, compliant and cost-effective
- Greater site control
- Enhanced surety of programme and cost for our Clients through undertaking works on a lump sum, all risk basis
We retain a competent, skilled and experienced Demolition Management Team plus fully-qualified and appropriately trained plant operators, burners, slingers, banksmen and asbestos removal and soft strip operatives.
Our in-house resources undertake works safely utilising our own extensive fleet of in-house plant and equipment, consisting of specialist dismantling and demolition equipment that can operate in various modes to suit structural demolition, hardstand and foundation removal. This is complemented by materials handling and processing equipment including mobile screens, crushers, shredders and the like.
Our experience embraces a broad range of successfully completed public and private sector schemes including:
- Inner-city, high rise structures
- Highly contaminated sprawling industrial complexes
- Works on live operational sites
- Separation of live buildings with continuity of services to retained premises
- Safety critical rail buildings and structures
In delivering the above schemes we focus on:
- Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSEQ) Management
- Maximising the amount of useful recoverable material
- Utilising plant and equipment that is well maintained by our in-house Plant Technicians and Workshop
- Mitigating environmental nuisance and disruption
- Delivering benefits for the local communities in which we work