Buckingham Group has a strong track record in the design and construction of a wide range of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects, ranging from minor road improvements to major infrastructure schemes up to £100,000,000 in value.
We focus on Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSEQ) Management, added value, performance, mitigating disruption to live traffic and pedestrian routes, and delivering benefits for the local communities in which we work.
Our capability includes the following range of activities:
- Site Clearance and Fencing
- Major Earthworks including Re-profiling
- Ecological Mitigation Works
- New Highways including Section 38 and Section 278 adoptable schemes
- Traffic Signalisation Schemes
- Bridges, Retaining Walls, Culverts and Ancillary Structures
- Decommissioning and Diversion of existing services
- Provision of new Service Supplies
- Major Drainage Infrastructure and Section 104 Works
- Pumping Stations, Balancing Ponds and Outfall structures
- New Car Parks including Deck and Multi-storey Car Parks
- Park and Ride Scheme
- Infrastructure and specialist services in support of the Energy Industry
Buckingham Group carries out stand-alone infrastructure projects for our regional and national Clients. When integrated with our complementary, in-house, Land Remediation, Demolition, Building and Rail services, plus specialist Engineering Surveyors and Geomatics Department, we can offer our Clients a 'Total Construction Solution' at very competitive rates. This provides the added benefits of reduced interface risks and enhanced programme surety.