Buckingham Group has a strong track record in delivering award winning, BREEAM Excellent, and Planet Mark accredited buildings. Whether procured traditionally or through a design and build route, our dedicated teams focus on working collaboratively with our Clients and Designers to ensure that we fully understand their needs and deliver high quality buildings, on time and within budget. We focus on:
- Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSEQ) Management
- Energy efficiency, delivering carbon negative/neutral buildings recognised by Planet Mark accreditation
- Added value and performance
- Mitigating disruption to ongoing operations where works are undertaken within, or adjacent to, live facilities
- Delivering benefits for the local communities in which we work
The core sectors we operate in include:
- Industrial & Commercial – We are one of the leading contractors in this sector providing an extensive range of services to suit all types of Industrial and Commercial Construction. Typical projects we undertake consist of either new build or extension/refurbishment projects, from 25,000ft2 to anywhere in excess of 1,000,000ft2, for major Regional / National Distribution Centres and Customer Fulfilment Centres. We programme and manage the works to facilitate early access for Tenant/Client specialist fit-out works and complex MHE installations where required.
- Offices and Corporate Headquarters – A number of the Industrial and Commercial buildings we deliver also operate as the National and Regional Headquarters for our Clients. These facilities include high-quality office accommodation and staff facilities. A natural expansion of our business has seen our Building Teams deliver bespoke Offices and Headquarters for our Clients, notably the award-winning Domino’s UK & Irl Head Office and the recently completed CPC2 Capital Business Park at Cambridge.
- Retail – We have successfully completed a range of retail units for numerous recognised High Street / Global Brands including the recent redevelopment of Town Square Shopping Centre incorporating a Boutique Cinema. Whether shell and core or a full turnkey solution, our teams consistently deliver the high quality standards demanded to guarantee delivery dates and, frequently, guaranteed maximum prices.
- Education – We have successfully completed a range of education facilitates including Primary Schools / Academy Community Centres, higher adult education, special needs facilities, student accommodation and sports / recreation facilities, demonstrated by the new Lace Hill Academy and Community Centre.
- Specialist Manufacturing Facilities – A core speciality of our Building Teams is the construction, refurbishment and extension of Manufacturing Facilities including specialist food, drink and IT facilities. Our works are carefully managed in partnership with Client and Operations Teams and planned to eliminate disruption, protect sterile clean environments, and maintain security of premises and operations.
- Bespoke Projects – Our reputation for unique and iconic buildings does not rest solely with our Sports and Leisure Teams. From bespoke Data Centres to the Caudwell Children International Centre, providing a centre of excellence for the charity for Childhood Disability, we regularly undertake specialist projects.