Buckingham Group Contracting Limited is delighted to announce that they have attained BSI accreditation for Collaborative Business Relationships – BS11000:2010.
The accreditation is Company-wide and covers customer, supplier and external collaborator relationships.
With a number of formal collaborative frameworks, partnerships and joint ventures already in progress, the certification confirms our commitment to build and sustain more effective business relationships.
Mike Kempley, Managing Director stated "Our business is founded on working collaboratively. We have worked collaboratively on an informal basis for many years, however, this is a significant development for the business as it allows us to formally demonstrate our commitment and ability to work collaboratively in order to achieve mutual benefits, with customers such as Network Rail and with our supply chain and external partners."
About Buckingham Group
With a company history spanning over 60 years, Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd is a major multi-disciplinary contractor with a turnover approaching £400million. We are an established Principal Contractor providing a range of fully integrated, versatile and flexible services to Public and Private sector Clients across most of England and Wales. Operating from our Head Office, near Silverstone, and regional office in Warrington our services include:
- Railways and rail engineering
- Rail Stations including new build and refurbishment
- Highways, bridges and structures
- Major Infrastructure works for development sites
- Sports stadia and leisure facilities
- High quality Building projects to BREEAM Excellent
- High quality Offices, distribution warehousing and manufacturing facilities to BREEAM Excellent Major highways and structures
- The delivery of complex site remediation projects
- Demolition and deconstruction projects
For further information please contact:
Buckingham Group Contracting
Silverstone Road, Stowe
Buckingham, MK18 5LJ
Tel: 01280 823355