Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd is an owner-managed, multi-disciplinary, principal and main contractor. Operating from our Head Office near Silverstone, plus regional offices in Manchester, Warrington, Sheffield, Birmingham and Bristol, we bring more than 60 years of experience to our Public and Private Sector Clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
Buckingham Group provides a range of stand-alone, or fully integrated services, in Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
We focus the skills of our people and our can-do attitude to provide:
- The highest standards of Corporate Social Responsibility through our integrated suite of policies, with the following at the core of every project we deliver:
- Safety and wellbeing for All
- Environmental Protection and Enhancement
- Quality Project Delivery
- The practical application of leading sustainable construction techniques
- Minimising Risks, and enhancing Cost and Programme Surety, through maximising the use of our own fully skilled and experienced workforce
- Adding value through every step of the design, pre-construction and construction process by integrating our services into the Total Construction Solution
Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy and StatementFor further information and details please click this link
Latest News and Projects
For further news articles, please click the following link.
Buckingham Group - A top 100 Employer
Buckingham Group has been recognised as one of the top 100 "Best Companies To Work" For in the prestigious, Sunday Times 100 Best List...…
Buckingham Group breaks ground for MEPC on new £24m speculative development
Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd has been appointed by leading developer and manager, MEPC, and commenced construction work at their speculative Park Drive East development at Milton Park. ...…
Buckingham Group on track with Worcestershire Parkway
Appointed by Worcestershire County Council to deliver the £22million Worcestershire Parkway Regional Interchange Station scheme...…